Sharad Sharma becomes ED of Geojit BNP Paribas
Sharad Sharma has been appointed as the Executive Director of Geojit BNP Paribas to oversee the company’s operations. Satish Menon, also the Executive Director, will be responsible for all business lines.
Things you should know about BNP Paribas and Geojit BNP Paribas
– Logo: Geojit BNP Paribas:
– BNP Paribas is a French global banking group, headquartered in Paris.
– BNP Paribas was formed in 2000 via the merger of Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP) and Paribas in 2000.
– Bloomberg and Forbes in 2012 ranked BNP Paribas as the 3rd largest bank in world on basis of the total assets held by the bank.
– SBI Life Insurance is a Joint-Venture b/w SBI (74%) and BNP (26%) Paribas Assurance.
– ‘Geojit’ was a company started in 1987 by Mr. C. J. George and Mr. Ranajit Kanjilal. In 1994, it became a Public Limited Company named ‘Geojit Securities Ltd’.
– In 2007, BNP Paribas took a stake majority stake in Geojit Securities Ltd. and consequently, evolved ‘Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services Ltd.’
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|