SFC test fire Dhanush missile successfully
India’s Strategic Forces Command (SFC) successfully test-fired nuclear-capable Dhanush ballistic missile from a naval ship off Odisha coast.
- Surface-to-surface missile developed by DRDO under the Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme (IGMDP)
- Naval variant of India’s indigenously developed ‘Prithvi’ missile
- Single-stage, liquid propelled
- Can carry conventional as well as nuclear payload of 500 to 1,000 kg and strike both land and sea-based targets
- Already inducted into the armed services
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|