The Seva Saptah is being observed from September 14, 2020 to September 20, 2020 in light of Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi’s birthday that happens to be on September 17.
- This year marks 70th birthday of the Prime Minister.
- Gujarat Government will launch projects and schemes to commemorate the day.
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat will launch a cow-based organic farming.
- State government would also provide a monthly assistance of Rs 900 to the farmers.
- The Gujarat Government is going to sign 10 Memorandum of Understandings on Climate Change.
- Kits would also be provided to the farmer on this occasion in order to make Jivamrut (natural fertiliser).
- The government would also launch water supply projects for 205 villages of Tapi and Narmada districts.
- Women would be provided an assistance of Rs 1,000 in Gujarat to help them start their own business.
- Surat will plant 70,000 saplings to commemorate PM Modi’s birthday.
To mark the birthday of PM Narendra Modi, the Bhartiya Janta Party observe the Seva Saptah from September 14 to September 20 every year. The theme of 2020 Seva Saptah is “Seventy” in order to mark the 70th birthday of PM. On this occasion, party will provide artificial limbs and spectacles to 70 people, distribute fruits to 70 hospitals and 70 blood donation camps will be organised.
September 17 is celebrated as Seva Diwas by the Bhartiya Janta party every year which happens to be the birthday of PM Modi.