“Satyarup Siddhanta”, an Indian Mountaineer enters ‘Limca Book of Records’ conquering highest volcanoes
The Indian Mountaineer Satyarup Siddhanta has entered ‘Limca Book of Records’. He has set the record of becoming the first Indian to climb the highest volcanoes in the world of all the 7 continents.
The mountaineer achieved the record of climbing all the highest summits in the world in 7 continents in January 2019. He already holds Guinness Book of World Records, India Book of Records, Asia Book of Records, British Book of records and Champion Book of Records.
Satyarup Siddhanta has conquered the following highest volcanoes of 7 continents
- Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa (5,895 m)
- Mount Elbrus, Europe (5,642 m)
- Mt Pico de Orizaba, North America (5,636 m)
- Mt Giluwe, Australia (4,367 m)
- Mt Sidley, Antarctica (4,285 m)
- Mt Ojos del Salado, South America (6,893 m)
- Mt Damavand, Asia (5,610 m)
Limca Book of Records
The Limca Book of Records is considered second to the World Guinness Book of Records. It consists of achievements made by Indians inside India and also in other countries.
Category: Awards, Persons & Places in News