Sahara Q Shop enters Guinness World Records
Sahara Q Shop: The retail business of Sahara India Pariwar, recently entered into the Guinness World Records as it opened record 315 outlets in 10 states of India, just at one time on April 1, 2013.
- ‘Q shop’ (Quality shop)
Sahara India Pariwar
- Indian Conglomerate Company headquartered in Lucknow, India.
- Founder: Subrata Roy Sahara
- Key people: Subrata Roy Sahara (Chairman)
- Revenue: Rs 73,000 Crore (2011)
- Has diversified business has interest in finance, infrastructure & housing, media & entertainment, consumer merchandise retail venture, manufacturing and information technology.
Key promoter of sports in India:
– Own IPL team Pune Warriors India
– Main sponsor of the Indian cricket Team
– 42.5% stake in Formula One’s Force India Formula 1 Team
– Sponsor of India national field hockey team
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|