Recruitment of “Havildar Education” in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps. (Oct14, 2011)
Applications are invited by Indian Army from male candidates for the recruitment as Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps.
(a) Group ‘X’ – B.A- B.Ed or B.Sc- B.Ed or BCA- B.Ed or M.A or M.Sc or MCA from any recognized university.
(b) Group ‘Y’ – B.A or B.Sc or BCA without B.Ed from any recognized university.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both and should have graduated from a recognized university with at least two of the following subjects at the graduation level:
(a) B.Sc. – (i) Mathematics (ii) Physics (iii) Chemistry (iv) Botany (v) Zoology (vi) Electronics (vii) Computer Science.
(b) B.A. – (i) English Literature (ii) Hindi Literature (iii) Urdu Literature (iv) History (v) Geography (vi) Political Science (vii) Economics (viii) Psychology (ix) Mathematics (x) Sociology.
No. of Vacancies: 77 (Science-31, Arts-46)
Age Limit: 20 to 25 years
Selection Procedure: First there will a screening of the candidates for (i) Physical fitness Test and (ii) Medical Standards and (iii) those candidates selected in the screening and are medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at Delhi on 31st July 2011.
Application Procedure: Candidates must submit their duly filled Application Forms along with all
essential documents as per the format, clearly mentioning “Application for Havildar Education” on the top outer cover of the envelope and must be sent to the Headquarter Recruitment Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt. Of which the individual is domicile, he has to appear for written examination from the same HQ Recruitment Zone only.
Last date of receipt of application: October14, 2011
1. HQ Rtg Zone, Shastri Nagar, Post Box 35, Jaipur (Raj.) – 302016
2. HQ Rtg Zone, Chandrashekhar Marg, Ambala Cantt – 133001
3. HQ Rtg Zone, 148, Fd. Marshal KM Kariapa Road, Bangalore – 560025 (For Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep)
4. HQ Rtg Zone, 1, Gokhle Road, Kolkata – 700020 (For W. Bengal, Orrisa, & Sikkim)
5. HQ Rtg Zone, Danapur Cantt – 801503 (For Bihar and Jharkhand)
6. HQ Rtg Zone, T- 23, Ridge Road, Jabalpur – 482001 (For Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh)
7. HQ Rtg Zone, 236, MG Road, Lucknow Cantt – 226002 (For UP & Uttaranchal)
8. HQ Rtg Zone, Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600009 (For Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & Pondichery and AN Islands)
9. HQ Rtg Zone, No. 3, Rajinder Sinhiji Road, Pune – 410001 (For Maharashtra, Gujraat and Goa and UT of Diu & Daman)
10. HQ Rtg Zone, Shilong – 793001 (For NE States)
11. HQ Rtg Zone, Jalandhar Cantt – 144005 (For Punjab and J&K)
12. Independent Rect Officer, Delhi – 110010 (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Dist of Haryana)
(Ref: Employment News Dated 17-23 September 2011)