PM to address World Economic Forum’s Davos Dialogue
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, will address the Davos Dialogue of World Economic Forum on January 28, 2021 virtually.
- The virtual session will be attended by more than 400 top industry leaders from across the world.
- PM Modi will be delivering his speech on the “Fourth Industrial Revolution- using technology for the good of humanity”.
- Prime Minister will also be interacting with the CEOs during the Davos Dialogue.
About Davos Dialogue 2021
- This is the 51st annual meeting of the World Economic Forum.
- The World Economic Forum annual meeting in Davos will bring together the top leaders of the world. These leaders will help in shaping the regional, global, and industry agendas for 2021.
- The Davos Dialogue 2021 will also significant in the light of the launch of the “Great Reset Initiative” by the World Economic Forum in the post-COVID-19 world.
- The theme of the annual meeting was announced as ‘The Great Reset’
Great Reset Initiative
The Great Reset Initiative is the 50th annual meeting of WEF that was organised in June 2020. The initiative had brought together the high profile political and business leaders who were convened by WEF and Prince of Wales. The meeting was organised under the theme of Rebuilding the society and economy in a sustainable way for the post-COVID-19 world.
World Economic Forum (WEF)
WEF is an international NGO. It was founded on January 24, 1971. The NGO was established with the objective of improving the condition of the world. It seeks to improve the condition by engaging the academic leaders, business leaders, political leaders and other such leaders of the society. The leaders help in shaping the industry and regional agendas. The annual meeting of WEF is held in Davos, Switzerland every year at the end of the month January.