PM Modi inaugurated developmental works in Manipur
PM Modi inaugurated a slew of developmental works and laid the foundation stone for four projects during his visit to the North-Eastern state of Manipur.
Development Works Inaugurated
PM Modi inaugurated eight projects during his visit to the Manipur. They are:
- Integrated check post in Tengnoupal district.
- Dolaithabi Barrage project of Imphal East district.
- FCI food storage godown in Imphal East district.
- Buffer water reservoirs in Ukhrul district.
- Improved and upgraded water supply for Churachandpur zone.
- Eco-tourism complex at Thangapat in Kangpokpi district.
- Integrated tourist destination in Noney district.
- Water supply scheme at JNV, Lambui and its surrounding villages.
Foundation Stone for New projects
PM Modi laid the foundation stone for four new projects
- Infrastructure development of Dhanamanjuri University in Imphal West district.
- Floodlighting of hockey stadium and the main stadium at the Khuman Lampak Sports Complex in Imphal East district.
- AstroTurf laying in Langjing Achouba of Imphal West district
These developmental projects will aid in reaching out to the people of North-East especially Manipur and aid in the bridging of the gap between North-East and the rest of India.
Category: Places in News Current Affairs