Noted Hindi writer and journalist Ravindra Kalia passes away
Noted Hindi writer and journalist Ravindra Kalia passed away in New Delhi after suffering from liver cirrhosis. He was 78.
He was known for his works like Ghalib Chutti Sharab and Nau Saal Chotti Patni. He had served as Director of Bharatiya Jnanpith.
About Ravindra Kalia
- Ravindra Kalia was born on November 11, 1938 in Jalandhar, Punjab.
- He was mainly famous for writing stories, novels, memoirs and sarcasm.
- Story Collection: Nau Saal Chotti Patni, Ghalib Chutti Sharab, Kala Register, Garibhi Hataoo, Banke Laal, Gally Kuche, Ckaya neem.
- Fiction: Khuda Sahi Salamat hay, A B C D, 17 Ranade Road
- Awards and Honours: Uttar Pradesh (UP) Premchand Memorail Award, Pdumlal Bakshi Award of Madhya Pradesh Government, UP Sahitya Bhushan Award, UP Lohia Award, Punjab Government’s Shiromani award.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|