First National Conference of Investigating Agencies concludes in New Delhi
The first National Conference of Investigating Agencies was held from August 12 to 13, 2016 at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi.
The two-day conference was inaugurated by the Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh. The conference was attended by more than 100 delegates from States/UTs/Central Police Organisations.
- The conference was organized by the Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D) in coordination with National Investigation Agency (NIA).
- The purpose of the first of its kind conference was to provide an annual national platform to all the officers of law enforcement agencies engaged in investigation tasks.
- The agenda of the Conference was to: Discuss the latest laws and judgements and their implications for investigation and prosecution.
- Deliberate on new legislation and criminal law amendments for meeting new challenges in investigation.
- Adoption of latest technology in forensic sciences for professional and expeditious investigation.
- Share best practices followed by different investigation agencies which could be implemented by others.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|