M.P: Mukhyamantri Ration Aapke Dwar Yojana
State cabinet of Madhya Pradesh in its meeting on October 19, 2021, decided to implement Mukhya Mantri Ration Aapke Dwar scheme.
About the scheme
- Mukhya Mantri Ration Aapke Dwar Scheme will be implemented to benefit the poor tribal families.
- It will be implemented in tribal development blocks of state excluding those blocks which fall under districts which are undergoing bypolls.
- The scheme is going to benefit tribal families of around 7511 villages in 74 development blocks of 16 districts.
How ration will be distributed?
- Ration will be distributed from headquarters village as well as by transporting it through vehicle across other villages attached to the shop.
- Collector will fix the days of each month for distribution in the village.
- On an average, in a month, 220 to 440 quintals of ration will be distributed by a vehicle for 22 to 25 days.
- Around 472 vehicles will be used to distribute food transportation.
Under the scheme, there will be an annual expenditure of Rs 24,000 per month on one metric ton vehicle while an expenditure of Rs 31,000 per month will be on 2 metric ton vehicle. Thus, there will be total of Rs 14.07 crore of expenditure.
Quality of food grain
Under the scheme, quality of the food-grain loaded in the vehicle will also be tested. All arrangements including electronic weighing machine, speaker, mic, POS for weighing material will be made to keep machine and food safe.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|