Indian Institute of Human Brands (IIHB) Annual Survey
According to annual survey results, released by Indian Institute of Human Brands (IIHB), Chairman of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita Ambani have topped the list of power couples.
- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone were ranked at Number 2.
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma occupied the third place.
- Five other couples from the corporate world, who made it to the list are:
- Infosys founder Narayana Murthy & Sudha Murthy at 10th
- Adar and Natasha Poonawala (Head of Serum Institute) at 11th
- Azim and Yasmeen Premji (Head of Wipro) at 16th
- Anand and Anuradha Mahindra (Head of Mahindra Group) at 19th
- Kumar Mangalam and Neerja Birla (Head of Aditya Birla Group) at 20th
- This result was prepared after covering a sample size of 1,362 respondents aged between 25-40 years.
- For the first time, IIHB included business couples in the list this year.
How Ambani couple topped the list?
Ambani power couple led the field on attributes including Dynamic, successful, innovative, unique, prestigious, progressive and traditional. Dipika & Ranbir Singh were best on attributes like fun, charming, distinctive, different, and made for each other. Kohli & Anushka scored on high quality, outdoorsy, authentic, and best brand.
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
He is an Indian billionaire businessman and the chairman & managing director of Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL), which is a Fortune Global 500 company. As per Forbes, he is the richest person in Asia, having a net worth of US$90 billion as well as 11th richest person of the world, as on December 2, 2021.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
RIL is an Indian multinational conglomerate company in Mumbai. Its diverse businesses include energy, natural gas, petrochemicals, telecommunications, retail, textiles and mass media. Reliance is the largest publicly traded company in India by market capitalisation.
Category: Awards, Persons & Places in News
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|