ICICI Bank launches EazyPay app for Merchants
ICICI Bank, India’s largest private sector bank has launched EazyPay mobile application for merchants that allows all-in-one acceptance payments platform.
This app consolidates all digital wallets, QR code, Unified Payments Interface (UPI), and credit & debit cards modes of payments. With this, ICICI Bank became first bank in the country to roll out all-in-one payments platform.
- Eazypay app is sustainable payment mode compared to current peer-to-peer digital applications.
- It has ‘open architecture’ which makes it distinct from other digital payments that are actually closed-loop prepaid instruments.
- Using it customer can make payments through any bank account using UPI or internet banking or using credit or debit card details on smartphone on a link forwarded by the merchant.
- It has no issue of hitting the limit as the money flows directly into the bank account of merchant. It also has its in-built billing application for merchants.
- It also allows merchants to receive payments from ICICI Bank’s own e-wallet ‘Pockets’.
SBI Payments launch of ‘RuPay SoftPoS’
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in association with the SBI Payments have announce to ...
Axis Bank Launches WhatsApp Banking
The Axis Bank has launched the WhatsApp Banking with the objective of helping and addressing the ban...
RBI Digital Payments Index
The Reserve Bank of India recently released the Digital Payments Index to measure the growth in cash...
What is KV Kamath Committee?
The Reserve Bank of India had constituted a five-member expert committee under KV Kamath. He was the...
Why did RBI direct HDFC bank to stop its Digital Launches?
The Reserve Bank of India recently asked the HDFC bank to temporarily stop all its launches under it...
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|