Government integrates LLP with MCA
- The government merged e-Governance project for Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) under the portal of Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- The merger will provide for all state of the art services like credit card payment, online banking from six banks, payment though NEFT from any bank and host of other services.
- Any user willing to avail any LLP related service for which payment of fees is required need to register on MCA21 system.
- The portal provides superlative online experience with, almost all the services available on the click.
- The portal is 1st to achieve 100 % e-filing and provides e-stamps services for company registration for all the states and Union Territories of the country
- User’s guide /information and Instruction kit of all LLP forms is available at the website
Month: Current Affairs - June, 2012
Topics: Companies • E-commerce • E-democracy • E-government • Limited liability partnership • National Electronic Funds Transfer • Online banking • Open government • Organizations • Public administration