Forbes’s annual ranking of the best of Asia-Pacific
Indian Companies in the Forbes’s annual ranking of the best of Asia-Pacific Listed Companies
- The ranking was started in 2005,
- Infosys and Wipro are getting a place every year since 2005.
- China has maximum number (16) of Companies.
- The criteria for selection was at least $3 billion in revenue or a $3 billion market capitalization plus company’s track record of 5 years.
- It also includes include long term profitability, sales and earnings growth, stock price appreciation, projects earnings, quality of management and entrepreneurial skills.
- Adani Enterprises
- Axis Bank
- Bharat Heavy Electricals
- Bharti Airtel
- HDFC Bank
- Infosys Technologies
- Jindal Steel & Power
- Larsen & Toubro
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Reliance Industries
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Steel
- Wipro India
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|