"Miss Earth Venezuela" Alyz Henrich wins the Miss Earth beauty pageant 2013
“Miss Earth Venezuela” Alyz Henrich won the 13th edition of the Miss Earth Pageant held at the Versailles Palace in Alabang, Muntilupa City, Philippines. Miss Earth is an annual international beauty pageant promoting environmental awareness.
Eighty-eight contestants from all over the world competed and the winner was.
Alyz Henrich’s cause for the pageant is to ensure water preservation.
The Venezuelan beauty chosen to keep waters of an island cleans as her environmental advocacy.
Other winners are:
- Miss Earth Fire: Miss Korea Catharina Choi
- Miss Earth Water: Miss Thailand Punika Kulsoontornrut
- Miss Earth Air: Miss Austria Katia Wagner
India’s participant for the pageant was Sobhita Dhulipala, who failed to make it in the list of top 16. She won the Miss Photogenic and the Miss Eco Beauty Title contests.
About Miss Earth beauty pageant
- Established in 2001 to uphold the advocacy to preserve and restore the environment.
- Headquarters are at Manila, Philippines
- The title-holder serves as the ambassador for environmental protection campaigns worldwide.
- Nicole Faria is the first Indian contestant to have won the title in 2010.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|