CBEC launches mobile application for GST updates
The Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax (GST) to inform the taxpayers of the latest updates on GST.
The app has been launched inline Union Government’s flagship Digital India initiative. It enables taxpayers to be well informed of the latest updates on GST.
The app host of GST information such as
- Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation Law
- Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration
- Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Payment, Returns, Refund and Invoice.
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on GST
- Various resources on GST such a articles, videos etc.
- Helpdesk/Email Contact
About Central Board of Excise and Custom (CBEC)
CBEC is the nodal government agency on Indirect Taxes responsible for administering Customs, Central Excise, Service Tax and Narcotics in India. Currently it operates and functions under the aegis of the Department of Revenue of Union Ministry of Finance. It was established in 1855 by the then British Governor General of India as Customs & Central Excise department. Thus, it is one of the oldest government departments of India.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|