Bharat Parv Begins at Red Fort
Bharat Parv is a five day event hosted as part of Republic Day celebrations. Bharat Parv organised at Red Fort, Delhi aims to generate a patriotic fervour and promote the rich cultural diversity of the country.
Attractions of Bharat Parv
Bharat Parv showcases the spirit of Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat. The important attractions of Bharat Parv are:
- Replica of the Statue of Unity.
- Gandhi Gram in which 10 painting artists will create paintings on the theme of Ideology of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Display of Republic Day parade tableaux
- Performances by the Armed Forces bands.
- Theme based State Pavilions where each state showcases its strength along with its tourism products.
- Daily cultural performances by North Zone Cultural Centre.
Bharat Parv has been organised by Ministry of Tourism in collaboration with other Central Ministries and State Governments.
Category: Art & Culture Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|