Approvals related to International Relations made by the Union Cabinet on 24th December 2019
The following approvals related to International relations have been approved by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi chaired Union Cabinet on Tuesday, 24th December 2019.
- Agreement on Security Cooperation with Saudi Arabia The agreement was signed during the visit of Prime Minister of India to Saudi Arabia on 29th October 2019. The agreement will establish cooperation between the law-enforcement agencies of both the countries and will further enhance the cooperation between the Intelligence officials that will improve the effectiveness in the prevention of crime related to terrorism.
- Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) to cooperation in Youth Affairs with Bangladesh. The MoU will help in promotion of culture and values between the youths of both the countries by organizing programs related to the exchange of ideas that will further consolidate the bilateral relations between the two countries.
- Agreement on cooperation for Combating International Terrorism and Transnational Organized Crime with Uzbekistan.
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for cooperation in the Renewable Energy sector with Saudi Arabia.
- Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) signed on Bioenergy Cooperation with Brazil. The MoU will establish a framework for promoting investments and cooperation in biogas supply chains, bioelectricity, and biofuel. The framework also includes industrial conversion, feedstock, end-use sectors, and distributions. The MoU also contains some salient features such as exchange on agricultural practices information and policies related to biomass.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|