Amul Camel Milk launched in Gujarat
The Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (GCMMF) has launched Amul Camel Milk in selected markets of Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad and Kutch in Gujarat.
Benefits of Camel Milk
The camel milk offers a wide range of benefits such as:
- Camel milk assists healthy bacteria growth in the gut making it easy to digest and it also improves gastrointestinal health and systemic immunity.
- Rich in Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) Camel Milk can provide 70% of the recommended daily value per serving.
- Camel Milk is rich in calcium which helps to build stronger bones.
- Being a good source of potassium and phosphorus calcium milk helps in maintaining a healthy blood pressure level, in combination with a low-sodium diet, which reduces the risk of a stroke.
- Camel Milk has low levels of saturated fat.
This initiative of Amul will give camel farmers better prices and will benefit consumers by giving them hygienically-processed, superior quality camel milk.