Adman Srinivasan Swamy conferred with AAAI Lifetime Achievement Award
The Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI) conferred its Lifetime Achievement Award on famous adman Srinivasan K.Swamy.
Mr. Swamy is popularly known as Sundar. He is a veteran in the advertising industry and has almost four decades of rich experience.
About Srinivasan K.Swamy
- Swamy is Chairman of R.K. Swamy Hansa, a diversified marketing communications group.
- He has served as the President of AAAI for three consecutive terms from 2004 to 2007.
- He is also the Vice Chairman of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) and a Board Member of the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
AAAI’s Lifetime Award: It was instituted in 1988. It is the highest recognition bestowed on an individual in India for outstanding contribution to the advertising industry.
About Advertising Agencies Association of India (AAAI)
- AAAI is the official, national organisation of advertising agencies to promote their interests. It was formed in 1945.
- It promotes professionalism, through its founding principles, which uphold sound business practices between Advertisers and Advertising Agencies and the various media.
- AAAI is representative body of very large number of small, medium and large-sized agencies that together account for almost 80% of the advertising business in the country.
- It is recognised as the apex body for the Advertising industry at all forums – Advertisers and Media owners and their associations and Government.
Month: Current Affairs - July, 2016