AB De Villiers hits fastest 150 in ODI history
South African cricketer AB De Villiers has hit the fastest 150 in one-day internationals (ODI’s).
He achieved this feat in 64 balls in World Cup Pool B match against West Indies held at Sydney and also broke the previous record of Australia’s Shane Watson by 19 balls.
AB De Villiers in the innings scored 162 runs from 66 balls and it comprised of 8 sixes and 17 fours.
In this match, South Africa scored 408 runs which is the second-highest total in World Cup history.
Fastest 150s in ODIs
- AB de Villiers (South Africa) – Scored in 64 balls against West Indies.
- Shane Watson (Austraia) – Scored in 83 balls against Bangladesh in 2013.
- Luke Ronchi (New Zealand) – Scored in 92 balls against Sri Lanka in 2015.
- Sanath Jayasuriya (Sri Lanka) – Scored in 95 balls against England in 2006.
- Ricky Ponting (Australia) – Scored in 99 balls against South Africa in 2006.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|