6 Indian cities amongst Top-8 Global Cities in terms of Outsourcing
As per the Global Services Survey, India is the most preferred destinations for offshore IT and business process outsourcing services market.
- The six Indian cities — Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune — are among 8 top global destinations for outsourcing of services.
The survey conducted by Cyber Media in association with Tholons, an investment advisory firm reveals that outsourcers consider process maturity, availability of relevant skills and costs in the individual city as top reasons before deciding on the location. As per the survey:
- In the list of world’s top 100 outsourcing destinations, top 8 outsourcing cities are located in India and the Philippines.
- India’s dominance is because of an ‘unbeatable mix’ of low costs, deep technical and language skills, mature vendors and supportive government policies.
- The report shows that India’s advantage in the BPO sector is because of the market size, which is far greater than that of the Philippines.
- 39 of the top 100 locations in the latest survey are from Asia-Pacific.
- Poland is increasingly seen as a great destination to offer IT and ITeS services to European locations, particularly given its wide mix of language capabilities.
The top 10 overall ranked cities for outsourcing: Bangalore, Manila (NCR), Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Cebu City (Philippines), Krakow and Dublin.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|