1. What is the difference between Union Legislature and Parliament of India ? 2. In context with Banking in India, what is the difference between liquidity adjustment facility-repo rate and marginal standing facility rate ? Under Repo rate banks can borrow above SLR Requirements, under MSF, Banks can borrow within SLR requirements Under Repo, banks ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. If a High Court judgment is issued in a state’s official language ,a translation in ___________must also be made available ? 2. Consider the following statements about the Anti-Defection Law: The law was added via the 52nd Amendment Act The Chairman or the Speaker of the House takes the decision to disqualify a member ..
1. Consider the following statements: Educational Loan Scheme evolved by Reserve Bank of India if only for students in Private Professional Colleges. Over The Counter Exchange of India (OTCEI) is non-corporate body The Securities Trading Corporation of India (STCI) was promoted by SEBI jointly with the Public Sector Banks Which among the above statements is ..
1. Which among the following term / terms was / were added to Preamble of Constitution of India by 42th Amendment Act 1976. ? Sovereign Socialist Republic Secular Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which of the following articles was inserted by an amendment of the Constitution of India to give full statehood ..
1. In which year the Traditional Forest Dwellers Act was enacted in India ? 2. Which of the following is / are correct statements about Lateritic soils? Lateritic soils are rendered infertile by the presence of excess iron In India, Lateritic soils are observed mainly in Western states Lateritic soils generally have high silt/clay ratio ..
1. Which among the following committees recommended to set up an “Equal Opportunity Commission”? 2. Which of the following statements is incorrect about a Constitutional Amendment Bill? 3. Consider the following: 1. Moon 2. Earth 3. Venus Which among the following is the increasing order of albedo of the above three bodies? 4. The origin ..
1. Which of the following is / are correct statements about the Election Commission of India? It is a permanent Body It is independent of the jurisdiction of executive and legislative departments It is vested with powers to appoint election tribunals Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following pairs ..
1. Town Planning Committees are constituted as per which among the following amendments of Indian Constitution? 2. Consider the following statements about Advocate General: The Advocate General is appointed by the Chief Minister of the State His term of office and salary is determined by the State Legislature Which of the above statements is/are correct? ..
1. Which among the following authorities decides , how far the fundamental rights can apply to the members of the armed forces in India? 2. The Jute industry occupies an important place in the national economy of India. Consider the following statements in this context: 1. Majority of world’s Jute Production is in India 2. ..
1. 7, Race Course Road, the official residence of Indian Prime Minister is commonly known as ___? 2. Which of the following layers of earth’s atmosphere is the coldest layer? 3. Consider the following newspapers/journals/magazines: Navjeevan Young India Harijan Indian Opinion Mahatma Gandhi was the editor for which of the above? 4. The Ephemeral plants ..