1. Which of the following statements are correct about Denmark ? It is the smallest Scandinavian country. Greenland, the world’s largest island belongs to it. It shares Jutland Peninsula with Germany. 2. Consider the following pairs: Hills : Region Kaimur : North-East India Maikal Hill : East Central Nallamalas : Western Ghats Which of the ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. A bill which pertains to withdrawal of money from following will be considered a money bill? Consolidated Fund of India Contingency Fund of India Public Account of India Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following statements about Governor of a State: Governor is not answerable to any court for ..
1. The Citizenship act was passed by the Indian Parliament in which year ? 2. Consider the following matches: Krumen People – Liberia Tenharim people – Brazil Nuer people – Egypt Which among the above is / are correct matches? 3. Consider the following languages: Kannada Malayalam Assamese Which of the above are recognized ..
1. Consider the following: Jasmine Sugarcane Turmeric Which among the above can be propagated by vegetative method? 2. Which party of India has more or less the same symbol as that of Republican Party of USA? 3. Consider the following: M1 M2 M3 M4 The Post office deposits are included in which of the above ..
1. Consider the following: Sale of a credit card to a regular customer Sale of Insurance to a regular customer Opening a saving account for a customer of another bank Which among the above is / are examples of “Cross Selling”? 2. Consider the following pairs oil / gas fields and their respective countries: Qayyarah ..
1. Which among the following crops made their way from New World to the Old World? Maize Potato Tobacco Tomato Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which of the following hills / peaks are parts of the Sahayadri Hill ranges? Doddabetta Arma Konda Kalsubai Mullayanagiri Select the correct option from the ..