1. The ” Bill of rights and Judicial Review” are borrowed from which of the following countries constitution ? 2. In which among the following countries, you can find the Unitary governments? Japan Britain France China Select the correct option from the codes given below: 3. Consider the following statements about the term “Office of ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. With reference to United Nations, the decision that major countries should have veto power, was taken at which of the following conferences? 2. Consider the following: Gangetic Plain Gujarat Assam The Shale Gas in India has been found to be in abundance in which among the above? 3. Consider the following statements about the ..
1. Krishi Karman Awards are given for which of the following crops? 1. Sugarcane 2. Rice 3. Wheat 4. Pulses Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following statements: The rotation of the earth on its axis generates centrifugal force on water. Effect of centrifugal force ..
1. Economic and social planning comes under which of the following? 2. Consider the following statements about International Development Association: It provides interest free loans It provides loans to poorest countries of world India is its largest borrower Which among the above statements is / are correct ? 3. The coffee variety Mocha Coffee is ..
1. In which year, first Official Language Commission was constituted? 2. Who among the following is required to cause to be laid before both houses of parliament in respect of each year financial year a statement of estimated receipts & expenditures of the government? 3. Consider the following Statements: The sole purpose of Wood’s dispatch ..
1. Through which of the following a Federal Court was established? 2. Which among the following crops, if grown simultaneously with Cotton, will increase the yield of Cotton? 3. Consider the following statements about the Angami tribals of India: 1. The people from this tribe live predominantly in the extreme north east part of India ..
1. Consider the following statements: Makran coast is a coastal strip along the coast of the Arabian Sea and the Gulf of Oman Chabahar port is located on Makran coast Which among the above is / are correct statements? 2. In February 1943, Mahatma Gandhi undertook the 21 day fast in Jail to__: Condemn the ..
1. In which year Manipur and Tripura became full-fledged state of India? 2. The Constitution of India provides that Trade, Commerce and Intercourse throughout the territory of Union of India is free. However, despite this provision, a state in India can make law for imposing taxes on imports of goods from other states in India, ..
1. Consider the following statements: 1. Bhutan can not establish direct diplomatic relations with countries, without India’s assent 2. Bhutan can not become member of International organizations without India’s assent Which among the above statements is / are correct? 2. The traditional agriculture communities called “Sunamani Paraja” with special knowledge to preserve traditional seed varieties are found in ..
1. Which among the following committee was appointed by Government of India in 1977 to recommend for improving efficiency of Panchayati Raj institution? 2. Who among the following recommends to the President the basis for distribution of the net proceeds of taxes between the centre and states? 3. The “Universal Adult Suffrage” is enshrined in ..