1. Which among the following appointments made by the president of India, have been the most controversial issue ever since our constitution came into force? 2. Who among the following functions as a Constitutional Ruler and an agent of the centre? 3. The Prime Minister of India is the chairman of which of the following ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. Right to Safety, Right to information, Right to Choose, Right to be heard & Right to Seek Redressal are the essential components of which among the following? 2. Consider the following statements with respect to interstate water disputes in India: The disputes neither fall under the Supreme Court’s nor any other court’s jurisdiction The ..
1. Which of the following countries Lower House is called Gyelyong Tshogdu? 2. Which of the following Government gets the stamp duty collected on promissory notes? 3. Consider the following observations with respect to the population of Agricultural workers in India: Around one fifth of India’s population is made of Agricultural workers Around half of ..
1. A judge of Supreme Court of India can be removed from office by which / whom among the following? 2. Which among the following provisions conform to the Right to Freedom as enshrined in the constitution of India? A new law cannot punish an old act An accused is presumed to be innocent till ..
1. Consider the following: 1. Birju Maharaj 2. Shambhu Maharaj 3. Sitara Devi Who among the above are Kathak exponents? 2. Consider the following: Barrackpore Mutiny Vellore Mutiny First Rampa Rebellion Which among the following is the correct chronological order in which they took place? 3. How is the OPV (Oral Polio Vaccine) different from ..
1. Which among the following sentences is / are NOT correct ? 2. The interpretation of the Constitution falls within the domain of the Constitutional Bench of the Supreme Court. At least how many members are required for this bench? 3. Which among the following regularly meets as a body to discharge government functions? 4. ..