1. With reference to RBI, many a times we read in newspapers about “currency chests”. Which of the following is / are functions of Currency Chests? Currency Printing Exchange of soiled currency notes Currency Distribution Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which among the following regarding NRI’s Voting rights is correct ? 3. ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. The right to constitutional remedies allows Indian citizens to stand up for their rights against anybody even the government of India. Which article says this? 2. Who among the following decides the Foreign Policy of India? 3. With reference to the procedure in the Supreme Court of India, which among the following types of ..
1. Consider the following statements regarding the Rupee Dollar exchange rate in the light of purchasing power parity PPP: Exchange rate of the currencies should be equal to the ratio of price levels in two countries Exchange rate of the currencies should be not equal to the ratio of price levels in the two countries ..
1. Consider the following: Growth rate of the economy Replacement demand Reserve stock requirements Budget Allocations to various department Which among the above are used by RBI to estimate the demand for banknotes? 2. The High Courts in India have been empowered to issue writs against violation of which of the following? Fundamental Rights Ordinary ..
1. Many a times we read in the financial newspapers that Reserve bank of India is “Lender of Last Resort (LOLR) ” In India. Which among the following statement gives the most correct definition of “Lender of Last Resort”? 2. Consider the following statements: India has 13 Major Ports The combined capacity of the major ..
1. Which of the following is not a function of the Chief Secretary of state? 2. The Indian Constitution has adopted Parliamentary System of Constitution from which among the following countries? 3. The maximum number of candidates an EVM machine can support is _______? 4. Who among the following was the chairman of the Special ..
1. Consider the following statements about Powers of President of India: President has the power to appoint prime minister at his discretion when no party is in clear majority in Centre President can establish an interstate council at any time if it appears to him that it is necessary for public interests Which of the ..
1. Which among the following sentences is / are correct ? 2. If an ordinary bill, originated and passed in the state legislative council of a bicameral states in India and state legislative assembly rejects the bill, then which among the following would follow? 3. The so called â??Horse Latitudesâ? are characterised by __? 1. ..
1. which among the following established the Planning commission in 1950 as an extra constitutional body through a resoltion? 2. Consider the following statements: The chairman of the Central Administrative Tribunal is either a sitting or a retired judge of a High Court The provisions of Administrative Tribunals Act don’t apply to armed forces Which ..
1. Which of the following statements is incorrect about an Anticyclone? 2. Despite the fact that Mir Kasim was placed as Nawab of Bengal by British, why he fell out with the British and fought them at the Battle of Buxar? 1. He failed to satisfy the constant demand of money from the British 2. ..