1. With reference to Zero Hour, which among the following is / are correct statements? It follows question hour It is used to raise matters without any prior notice The functions of the Lok Sabha normally ends with Zero Hour Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Consider the following statements: Local ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. The term Bashi Channel, sometimes seen in news, is a waterway between: 2. Guar Gum is used in: treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) shale gas extraction bio fuel production explosive industry Select the correct option from codes given below: 3. Who among the following is known as India’s Plastic Man? 4. With respect to ..
1. Consider the following volcanoes: Mount Kilimanjaro Mount Ararat Mount Stromboli Which of the above is/are dormant volcano(es)? 2. In the early Vedic age, Vishnu was one of the names of __? 3. Consider the following: 1. Humanism 2. Reason 3. Vedas and Upanishads 4. Ramayana and Mahabharata Which of the above formed the twin ..
1. Who among the following was the Constitutional Advisor to the Constituent Assembly ? 2. Which among the following best supported the idea of inclusion of fundamental rights in our constitution? 3. Which country has highest internally displaced persons (IDPs) in the world? 4. Green bonds: are used to fund projects, which mitigate climate change ..
1. In which year 2 election commissioners were first appointed after the president of India fixed the number of election commissioners to 2? 2. Consider the following statements: 1. Majority of the islands in Lakshadweep are unhabited 2. There are almost no snakes in Lakshadweep Which among the above statements is / are correct? 3. The Aitareya ..
1. Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code is related to which among the following? 2. Which among the following is a correct function of Public Accounts Committee? 3. Consider the following statements: 14 major dairying states account for more than 90% of India’s Milk Production National Dairy Plan was launched to improve the quality ..
1. Consider the following statements regarding Open Market Operations in India: The market for Government securities is well developed in India RBI has desired capability to buy and sell Government securities. Open Market Operations alone can effectively carry out the Monetary Control in India Which among the above statements is / are correct? 2. Where ..
1. Knesset is the name of the parliament of which country? 2. On which date, National Panchayati Raj Day is observed? 3. For which of the following the date August 29, 1947 is known with regard to our constitution? 4. Department of Border Management functions under which of the following ministries of Government of India? 5. Which ..
1. The Integrated Action Plan (IAP) is aimed at bridging the development deficit in the extremely backward areas that are affected by ______.Choose the most correct option: 2. Consider the following statements regarding cholesterol: Cholesterol is an essential structural component of mammalian cell membranes. It is an important component for the synthesis of vitamin D. ..
1. According to Indian Constitution ,the vacancy in the office of the President of India shall be filled with in 2. Choose the incorrect sentence among the following? 3. Under which of the following amendments the power of judicial review of the Supreme Court and High courts was restored , which was curtailed by Constitution ..