1. Consider the following: Discount Rate Government Spending Reserve Requirements Open Market Operations Which among the above are considered to be major instruments of monetary policy for regulating the economy ? 2. Where in India you will find substantial coral reef formations? Gulf of Mannar Gulf of Katch Andaman and Nicobar Lakshadweep Islands Select the ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
Welcome to UPSC Prelims Daily Mini Mock Test Series of GKToday. In this series, we publish a daily mock test of 10 questions for aspirants of UPSC and States Civil Services Examinations. As of today July 21, 2019, this category has 1350 unique questions suitable for UPSC and States PSC Examinations. Our team tries to keep revising the old questions and keep them updated and relevant for upcoming examinations.
1. Which among the following is not a privilege of the president under article 361 of the constitution? 2. Which among the following was first Municipal Corporation of India (Established in 1687)? 3. Which among the following is / are correct statements regarding Tipu Sultan? He was only Indian ruler in those days who was ..
1. With reference to the structure of Earth, despite the hottest temperature at Inner Core, why the Earth has a solid inner core but liquid outer core? Because the inner core is made of heavy metals Because the inner core is under huge pressure Because the inner core is actually getting cooled from inside Select ..
1. The constitution of India was ordained by which of the following ? 2. In India, the responsibility for recognition and vesting of forest rights and distribution of land rights rests with which among the following ? 3. Identify the Hindu temple architecture with the help of given information: The temple is always square in ..
1. How many freedoms are guaranteed by Article 19 (Right to Freedom)? 2. Which of the following was set up on the basis of recommendation of Shri K. Santhanam committee? 3. Consider the following statements about Tsunamis: Tsunamis are tidal waves They are much more frequent in the Pacific Ocean Which of the above statements ..
1. In case of a conflict between directive principles and fundamental rights, which shall prevail? 2. Who among the following judges of Supreme Court of India was many times called as “Champion of State Rights”? 3. Matheran Hill Railway is located in which state of India? 4. Consider the following observations with respect to the ..
1. Consider the following: Burnpur in West Bengal Chandrapur in Maharastra Salem in Tamil Nadu Vijaynagar in Karnataka For which of the following, the above are famous ? 2. The governor of an state in India is empowered to make appointments of which of the following? Chief Minister of state Chief justice of state high ..
1. Bring out the only incorrect statement: 2. With respect to Geomorphology, what are ‘Inselbergs’? 3. What is/are unique about Kachai Lemon, an agricultural product from north-east India? It is seedless lemon It has been issued GI certificate Select the correct answer from options given below: 4. Consider the following: 1. Pisces 2. Prawns 3. Silkworm ..
1. The provisions regarding the appointments / elections of which among the following are contained in the constitution of India? Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha Lok Sabha Secretary Solicitor General of India Advocate General Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Which of the following statements about the Money bills in Indian ..
1. Consider the following differences between El Nino and La Nina: While El Nino leads to warming of the Pacific Ocean, during La Nina Pacific Ocean gets cooler While El Nino is accompanied by high pressure in the western Pacific, La Nina is accompanied by comparatively low pressure over western Pacific Which ..