1. All union territories are under the President of India. This comes under which of the following powers of President ? 2. In which year, Peacock was declared National Bird of India? 3. The first-past-the-post system, currently used in India to elect members of Parliament, is criticized on many grounds. Consider the following statements in ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
1. JVP committee which was constituted in 1948-49 was related to which of the following ? 2. In which year, the protection of Civil Rights Act which provides for a punishment for offences related to caste and religion was passed? 3. Green Bridge Technology helps in which of the following? 4. Consider the following statements ..
1. Who among the following are elected via the Preferential voting system? President of India Vice President of India Members of Legislative Assemblies Members of Legislative Councils Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Pattiseema Project is associated with integration of which of the following rivers? 3. Consider the following statements ..
1. What was the number of state in India after the States Reorganization Act 1956, which reorganized the boundaries of different states on linguistic basis? 2. Among Meghalaya , Sikkim, Nagaland, & Assam , how many states were initially given status of autonomous states and subsequently made full fledged states? 3. Consider the following statements: ..
1. Transactions related to debt other than those included in the Consolidated Fund of India are kept in which among the following? 2. Consider the following statements: All kinds of Color Blindness are result of Genetic disorders All kinds of Night Blindness are result of malnutrition Which among the above statements is / are correct? ..