Welcome to UPSC Prelims Daily Mini Mock Test Series of GKToday. In this series, we publish a daily mock test of 10 questions for aspirants of UPSC and States Civil Services Examinations. As of today January 22, 2020, this category has 3200 unique questions suitable for UPSC and States PSC Examinations. Our team tries to keep revising the old questions and keep them updated and relevant for upcoming examinations.
1. The writ of prohibition issued by Supreme Court or High court is issued against ? 2. Consider the following: Hydrofluorocarbons Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs) Ammonia Hydrogen Which among the above are generally used in the Absorption refrigerators, used in warehouses? 3. Which of the following states in India have Schedule V areas? Himachal Pradesh Jharkhand Maharashtra ..
1. Which amendment of Indian constitution separated Daman & Diu from Goa? 2. Which of the following is / are correct observations regarding the Jet streams? Jet streams are fast moving moisture laden winds blowing only in the stratosphere They help to bring the Western Disturbances Into India In winter They generally blow from West ..
1. Article (1) says that India will be a Union of states Which among the following is NOT a correct statement in this context? 2. Which of the following statements about the State Election Commissions and Central Election Commission is / are correct? State Election Commissions in India are subordinate to the Central Election Commission of ..
1. The Mandal Commission was constituted during the tenure of which among the following prime ministers? 2. Which among the following language comes under 8th schedule of Indian Constitution? 3. As we know that India has adopted policy of convergence with IFRSs keeping in view the requirements of change and transition necessary to be followed ..
1. Creation of a very strong centre is a ____? 2. Consider the following statements: The Coromandel Coastal plain is wider than the Malabar Coastal Plain Malabar Coast is home to tropical moist broadleaf forests while Coromandel Coast is home to dry evergreen forests. Which among the above statements is/ are correct? 3. The population ..
1. What kind of emergency in India has been imposed for maximum times? 2. The Supreme court of India has held that “Where Article ___________comes in article 14 goes out. 3. On which of the following factors, the climate of a particular place depends upon? Latitude Ocean Currents Wind & Air Masses Elevation Relief Proximity ..
1. Consider the following observations about the southern slopes and northern slopes of Himalayas: 1. Southern slopes are covered with thick vegetation, while the northern slopes are generally barren 2. The snowline is lower on the northern slopes than on southern slopes Which among the above observations is/ are correct? 2. Which among the following ..
1. What are the basic premises of Software Entropy? A computer program that is used will be modified When a program is modified, its complexity will increase, provided that one does not actively work against this. It may be better to redesign the software rather than build on the existing programme Choose the correct option: ..