1. Which of the following is the correct order for elements/minerals found in the earth crust? 2. Consider the following Islands: Netrani Island Manus Island Sagar Island Which of the above are under the sovereignty of India? 3. Which of the following were included in the list of fourteen points of Jinnah? Uniform measure of ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
Welcome to UPSC Prelims Daily Mini Mock Test Series of GKToday. In this series, we publish a daily mock test of 10 questions for aspirants of UPSC and States Civil Services Examinations. As of today November 17, 2019, this category has 2540 unique questions suitable for UPSC and States PSC Examinations. Our team tries to keep revising the old questions and keep them updated and relevant for upcoming examinations.
1. Which of the following countries are spread over a group of islands? Fiji Cape Verde Madagascar Bahamas Select the correct option from the codes given below: 2. Ragamala Paintings: are a series of illustrative paintings from ancient India have most of the extant works from Deccan style depict the six principal ragas Which of ..
1. Which among the following is an essential feature of a Unitary Government ? 2. In which of the following conditions, the President of India declares a Financial Emergency? 3. Consider the following statements: 1. The famous Ramsar Convention is one of the important UN Environment Conventions2. All the designated Ramsar Sites are listed in the Montreux Record Which among ..
1. Sindhi Language was included in the list of official languages in the 8th schedule of our constitution in which year? 2. Which among the following case is related to the theory of basic structure of constitution as propounded by Supreme court? 3. Consider the following differences between dry deposition and wet deposition: While in case of ..
1. Jawahar Lal Nehru headed the Interim Cabinet as _________? 2. Consider the following statements: 1. The first sign of an El Niño is a rise in air pressure over the Indian Ocean, Indonesia, and Australia 2. ENSO is connected with worldwide fishing problems Which among the above statements is / are correct? 3. Consider ..
1. What fraction of Rajya Sabha members retire after every two years? 2. In the ancient Buddhist texts, who among the following is believed to be described as Nigantha Nataputta? 3. With reference to the inscriptions of Asoka, consider the following statements: 1. They used different scripts in different geographical locations 2. They used different ..
1. Constitution (73rd Amendment) Act, 1992 makes provisions for a 3-tier system of Panchayati Raj for all the States having population of above__: 2. Which among the following was the strength of Lok Sabha after India’s first general elections? 3. Which of the following High Courts has the largest jurisdiction in the country? 4. The ..
1. India is “Union of States” this expression was borrowed from the following constitution? 2. Consider the following pairs: Fair weather clouds→ Cumulus Clouds Rainy clouds→ Nimbostratus Clouds Ice crystals→ Cirrus Clouds Which of the above is/are correct? 3. Consider the following differences between Pacific Decadal Oscillation (PDO) and El Nino–Southern Oscillation ..