Welcome to UPSC Prelims Daily Mini Mock Test Series of GKToday. In this series, we publish a daily mock test of 10 questions for aspirants of UPSC and States Civil Services Examinations. As of today January 19, 2020, this category has 3170 unique questions suitable for UPSC and States PSC Examinations. Our team tries to keep revising the old questions and keep them updated and relevant for upcoming examinations.
1. The Mandal Commission was constituted during the tenure of which among the following prime ministers? 2. Which among the following language comes under 8th schedule of Indian Constitution? 3. As we know that India has adopted policy of convergence with IFRSs keeping in view the requirements of change and transition necessary to be followed ..
1. Creation of a very strong centre is a ____? 2. Consider the following statements: The Coromandel Coastal plain is wider than the Malabar Coastal Plain Malabar Coast is home to tropical moist broadleaf forests while Coromandel Coast is home to dry evergreen forests. Which among the above statements is/ are correct? 3. The population ..
1. What kind of emergency in India has been imposed for maximum times? 2. The Supreme court of India has held that “Where Article ___________comes in article 14 goes out. 3. On which of the following factors, the climate of a particular place depends upon? Latitude Ocean Currents Wind & Air Masses Elevation Relief Proximity ..
1. Consider the following observations about the southern slopes and northern slopes of Himalayas: 1. Southern slopes are covered with thick vegetation, while the northern slopes are generally barren 2. The snowline is lower on the northern slopes than on southern slopes Which among the above observations is/ are correct? 2. Which among the following ..
1. What are the basic premises of Software Entropy? A computer program that is used will be modified When a program is modified, its complexity will increase, provided that one does not actively work against this. It may be better to redesign the software rather than build on the existing programme Choose the correct option: ..
1. Which of the following states was joined to Dominion of India was signing Instrument of Accession on October 26, 1947? 2. Based on the recommendations of which of the following committee/ commissions, Inter-State Council has been set up on 28th May 1990 under article 263 of the Constitution for co-ordination of Inter-State matters? 3. ..
1. Consider the following: Waste products Hormones Ions Circulation of blood is responsible for transport of which among the above in our bodies? 2. With respect to the Panchayati Raj in India, consider the following: Gram Sabha Gram Panchayat Panchayat Samiti Municipal Corporation Nagar Panchayats Which among the above contain elected members? 3. Consider the ..
1. Consider the following information in context with RTI Act : RTI Act is applicable to all states of India including Jammu & Kashmir All NGO’s come under the purview of the RTI Act 2005. Which among the above statements is / are correct ? 2. Consider the following observations about the “Sulbasutras” discussed in ..