1. “Riksdag” is the name of parliament of which of the following? 2. Consider the following statements about Financial Stability Board: It is based in London It has succeeded Financial Stability Forum Its members are only G-20 Countries Which among the above statements is/ are correct? 3. Which among the following cause(s) the generation of ..
UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series
Welcome to UPSC Prelims Daily Mini Mock Test Series of GKToday. In this series, we publish a daily mock test of 10 questions for aspirants of UPSC and States Civil Services Examinations. As of today September 15, 2019, this category has 1910 unique questions suitable for UPSC and States PSC Examinations. Our team tries to keep revising the old questions and keep them updated and relevant for upcoming examinations.
1. Consider the following statements: There is almost no speculation in the G-sec market The Investors in the G-Sec Market are predominantly the institutions Which among the above statements is / are correct? 2. Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct regarding tribal groups in India: Bhils are the people of Dravidian stock now living ..
1. Which among the following is the correct age of retirement of Judge of Supreme Court? 2. Which of the following states were created in 1987? 3. Which of the following articles hints “Doctrine of Pleasure” in context with Services under union or states? 4. Consider the following statements: While censure motion can be moved ..
1. Consider the following statements: International Space Station is stationary, when seen from Earth An astronaut in International Space Station feels complete weightlessness International Space Station is always in a state of Free fall Which among the above statements is/ are correct? 2. Which of the following is / are correct statements about the state ..
1. The dual government introduced by Pitts India Act continued to operate in India, until it was abolished by which of the following laws? 2. Many a times we read in the newspapers about a term “Core inflation“. The Core inflation is different from the general inflation because of the following? 3. The electors of ..
1. Which among the following appointments made by the president of India, have been the most controversial issue ever since our constitution came into force? 2. Who among the following functions as a Constitutional Ruler and an agent of the centre? 3. The Prime Minister of India is the chairman of which of the following ..