Page-50 of Current Affairs Quiz – 2022: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. As per the World Development Report, what is the per centage of low-income countries had an open-date policy? [A] 5%[B] 11%[C] 22%[D] 33% Show Answer Correct Answer: B [11%] Notes:As per the recent World Development Report by the World Bank, most countries have not implemented the open-data policy, particularly the developing economies. Only 11 ..
1. What is the name of India’s first earth observation satellite which is to be placed in a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit? [A] RISAT 11[B] GISAT 1[C] GSAT 7[D] INSAT 11 Show Answer Correct Answer: B [GISAT 1] Notes:GISAT-1 is India’s first agile earth observation satellite that will be placed in a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit. The ..
1. Which is the only country other than India to pass the miscarriages bereavement leave law? [A] Switzerland[B] Norway[C] New Zealand[D] Germany Show Answer Correct Answer: C [New Zealand] Notes:The parliament of the New Zealand has recently passed legislation giving mothers and their partners the right to paid leave following a miscarriage or still birth. ..
1. ‘Khelo India Scheme’ has been extended till which financial year? [A] 2022-23[B] 2023-24[C] 2024-25[D] 2025-26 Show Answer Correct Answer: D [2025-26] Notes:The Union Sports Minister Kiren Rijiju announced in Rajya Sabha that the ‘Khelo India Scheme’ has been extended from 2021-22 to 2025-26. An amount of Rs 8750 crore has been estimated for implemetation ..
1. What is the new limit of EPF contribution up to which interest would be tax exempt, as per the amendments made in the Finance Bill 2021? [A] Rs 3 lakhs[B] Rs 5 lakhs[C] Rs 7.5 lakhs[D] Rs 10 lakhs Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Rs 5 lakhs] Notes:Finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman has recently increased ..