Page-5 of Current Affairs Quiz – 2021: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. What per cent of India’s exports is contributed by MSMEs, approximately? [A] 30[B] 40[C] 50[D] 60 Show Answer Correct Answer: B  Notes:India has more than 63 million MSMEs. They account for nearly 40 per cent of India’s exports, about 6.11 per cent of the country’s manufacturing GDP. MSMEs contribute to 24.63 per cent ..
1. Which institution has developed the first alternative to corneal transplantation in India? [A] AIIMS[B] JIPMER[C] IIT- Hyderabad[D] NIT- Tiruchirappalli Show Answer Correct Answer: C [IIT- Hyderabad] Notes:Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad (IIT-Hyderabad) researchers have recently developed an alternative to corneal transplantation. The research team have developed a hydrogel from discarded corneas from human and ..
1. “Seafarers: at the core of shipping’s future” is the theme of which day, celebrated on 30 September? [A] World Seafarers Day[B] World Maritime Day[C] World Oceanography Day[D] World Fishery Day Show Answer Correct Answer: B [World Maritime Day] Notes:The International Maritime Organization is a specialised agency of the United Nations responsible for regulating shipping. ..
1. What is the name of the tourism app recently launched by the Delhi Government? [A] My Delhi[B] Dekho Meri Dilli[C] Tour Delhi[D] Hamara Delhi Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Dekho Meri Dilli] Notes:The Government of Delhi has recently launched a mobile application named “Dekho Meri Dilli”. This has been designed and built by the ..
1. Jyothi Surekha Vennam, who was seen in the news recently, is associated with which sports? [A] Tennis[B] Squash[C] Archery[D] Shooting Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Archery] Notes:Jyothi Surekha Vennam has bagged a silver medal in the women’s compound event at the ongoing World Archery Championship in Yankton. She was defeated by world number three ..