Page-5 of Current Affairs Quiz – 2021: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. What is the name of the campaign launched by India and UNICEF to engage young people address Covid crisis? [A] Covid Warrior[B] Young Warrior[C] Covid Champion[D] Tackle the Crisis Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Young Warrior] Notes:The Ministry of Youth Affairs, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) ..
1. The principal rainy season for the Indian subcontinent, June to September, is referred to as which season? [A] South-west Monsoon[B] North-east Monsoon[C] Rainy Season[D] Autumn Season Show Answer Correct Answer: A [South-west Monsoon] Notes:The principal rainy season for the Indian subcontinent, June to September, is referred to as the ‘Southwest Monsoon’ period. The India ..
1. National public broadcaster, Prasar Bharati, is a ………….. body? [A] Regulatory[B] Statutory[C] Quasi-Judicial[D] Constitutional Show Answer Correct Answer: B [Statutory] Notes:Prasar Bharati, India’s largest public broadcasting agency, is a statutory autonomous body set up by an Act of Parliament. Prasar Bharati Act was passed in 1990 and enacted in 1997. It comprises the Doordarshan ..
1. Which basketball legend has been inducted posthumously into the Basketball Hall of Fame? [A] Wilt Chamberlain[B] Tom Heinsohn[C] Kobe Bryant[D] John Havlicek Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Kobe Bryant] Notes:Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant was inducted posthumously into the Basketball Hall of Fame in a ceremony that was delayed around nine months due to the ..
1. Great cicada hatching, which was making news recently, is a process occurring in which country? [A] China[B] USA[C] UAE[D] Brazil Show Answer Correct Answer: B [USA] Notes:Brood X – or the Great Eastern Brood – is the group of cicadas that spread over the eastern USA. A cicada is an insect in the order ..