Page-5 of Current Affairs Quiz – 2022: Daily Objective Current Affairs MCQ Quiz
1. As per the recent NSO Update (June 2022), what is the GDP growth estimate of India in 2021-22? [A] 8.5 per cent[B] 8.7 per cent[C] 8.9 per cent[D] 9.2 per cent Show Answer Correct Answer: B [8.7 per cent] Notes:National Statistical Office (NSO) marginally slashed its year-on-year gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast to ..
1. The Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) has been extended till which year? [A] 2023-24[B] 2024-25[C] 2025-26[D] 2029-30 Show Answer Correct Answer: C [2025-26] Notes:The Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) has been approved for continuation till 2025-26 with the total outlay of Rs 13,554.42 crore. The extension of the scheme is over the ..
1. In which state, the Department of Posts delivered mail using a drone for the first time? [A] Kerala[B] Telangana[C] Gujarat[D] Odisha Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Gujarat] Notes:The Department of Posts delivered mail using a drone as part of a pilot project in Gujarat’s Kutch district, for the first time. The project covered a ..
1. Which of the following is the focus country of the 17th Mumbai International Film Festival? [A] Bhutan[B] Sri Lanka[C] Bangladesh[D] Nepal Show Answer Correct Answer: C [Bangladesh] Notes:The 17th edition of the Mumbai International Film Festival for Documentary, Short Fiction and Animation Films (MIFF-2022) is being held from May 29 to June 4, 2022 ..
1. In which city is the “Param Yodha Sthal” located? [A] New Delhi[B] Lucknow[C] Jammu[D] Amritsar Show Answer Correct Answer: A [New Delhi] Notes:The iconic rifle and soldier’s war helmet, which were part of the Amar Jawan Jyoti at India Gate, were taken to the National War Memorial on May 27, 2022. It was a ..