Page-467 of Daily Current Affairs -2021: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. The world’s youngest nation _______ which is wrecked by border wars, internal violence and shutdown of its vital oil production, recently marked its first anniversary of Independence. [A]Kosovo [B]South Sudan [C]Moldova [D]Montenegro South Sudan Show Answer 2. Who was the first person to serve two terms as Vice-President before becoming the President of India? ..
1. Which among the following organizations has recently released the report titled “Inclusive Wealth Report 2012”? [A]World Bank [B]United Nations [C]World Economic Forum [D]World Trade Organization United Nations India ranks fifth in the report as a country with highest annual inclusive wealth growth. Show Answer 2. Who among the following is the winner of 2012 ..
1. From July 1, 2012, all services, except those under a ‘negative list’, have come under the Service Tax net. How many services have escaped the service tax by finding place in negative list? [A]35 [B]38 [C]42 [D]48 38 Show Answer 2. Who among the following is the richest man of the World as per ..
1. Consider the following Statements: 1.The responsibility of conducting the decennial Census rests with the Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India under the Ministry of Home Affairs. 2.C.Chandramouli is the Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India. Which among the above Statement(s) is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only 2 [C]Both 1 and 2 ..
1. The Government of India has appointed how many Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribes Commission since independence? [A]2 [B]4 [C]5 [D]7 2 So Far, two have been appointed. Centre will soon appoint a Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribes Commission – the third since independence – to examine various issues of development and welfare of tribals, ..