Page-455 of Daily Current Affairs -2021: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Mount Tongariro which recently erupted, is located in which among the following countries? [A]Japan [B]New Zealand [C]Indonesia [D]South Korea New Zealand Show Answer 2. Which among the following country will be the host of 2014 Winter Olympics? [A]Russia [B]Canada [C]Switzerland [D]Iceland Russia 2014 Winter Olympics will be held in Sochi, Russia. Show Answer 3. ..
1. Who among the following is the first lady to become the chairperson of the Central Board of Excise and Customs(CBEC)? [A]Praveen Mahajan [B]Shobha L.Chary [C]Isher Judge Ahulwalia [D]Usha Thorat Praveen Mahajan Praveen Mahajan has taken over from S K Goel . CBEC is now an all-women Board with Praveen Mahajan taking over as the ..
1. The Government has recently approved some new tiger reserves. In this context, consider the following: Ratapani Mukundara Hills Sunabeda Which among the following is the correct set of states in which the above new tiger reserves are located? [A]Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh [B]Gujarat, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand [C]Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Odisha [D]Maharastra, Rajasthan, Karnataka Madhya Pradesh, ..
1. Who among the following has recently taken charge as the new Chief Economic Advisor after the working period of Kaushik Basu concluded on 31st July, 2012 ? [A]Raghuram Rajan [B]Vijay Kelkar [C]Subramanian Swamy [D]Soumodip Sarkar Raghuram Rajan Show Answer 2. India’s first ‘financial Supermarket’ aimed at cross-selling non-standard banking products has opened in _______ ..
1. Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA) is a semi-autonomous administrative body for the Darjeeling hills in West Bengal. In this context, consider the following Statements: 1.GTA presently has three hill subdivisions Darjeeling, Kalimpong, and Kurseong and some areas of Siliguri subdivision under its authority. 2.Recently, Bimal Gurung has been sworn in as the Head of Gorkhaland ..