Page-454 of Daily Current Affairs -2021: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. At which among the following locations, the proposed National Institute of Biotic Stress Management (NIBSM) will be established? [A]Bhopal [B]Kolkata [C]Raipur [D]Patna Raipur The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal of Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Research and Education for the establishment of the National Institute of Biotic Stress Management (NIBSM) at Raipur ..
1. At which among the following location, the proposed Indian Institute of Agricultural Biotechnology will be established? [A]Ranchi [B]Hyderabad [C]Bangalore [D]Ahmedabad Ranchi Show Answer 2. Recently which among the following mass media giant has been allowed to invest Rs.1,000 crore FDI to expand its operations in India? [A]Time Warner [B]Walt Disney [C]Vivendi SA [D]VIACOM Walt ..
1. Who among the following is the new Deputy Chairman of the Rajya Sabha? [A]Mukut Mithi [B]P.J. Kurien [C]O.T. Lepcha [D]M.S. Gill P.J. Kurien Show Answer 2. What is the present FDI cap in insurance sector in India? [A]26 per cent [B]49 per cent [C]76 per cent [D]100 per cent 26 per cent Show Answer ..
1. Meles Zenawi, who recently passed away was the Prime Minister of _________? [A]Ethiopia [B]Kenya [C]Uganda [D]Ghana Ethiopia Show Answer 2. Which among the following state government is launching the B2B (business-to-business) portal to boost the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) ? [A]Madhya Pradesh [B]Uttar Pradesh [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Gujarat Uttar Pradesh UP ..
1. In a major boost reform the farm sector, the central government has recently allowed the states to tie up with private firms for big projects in which among the following flagship programmes? [A]Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) [B]National Food Security Mission [C]Accelerated irrigation Benefit programme [D]National Horticultural Mission Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) Show ..