Page-453 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Consider the following Statements regarding ‘Global Innovation Index (GII)-2012: 1.INSEAD and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) have co-published the GII-2012. 2.Sweden ranked first in GII-2012 report which was released recently. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only 2 [C]Both 1 and 2 [D]Neither 1 nor 2 Only 1 Switzerland ..
1. The responsibility of compilation and release of the Index of Industrial Production(IIP) is vested in the: [A]Central Statistical Organisation [B]Office of Economic Advisor [C]Finance Commission [D]Ministry of Finance Central Statistical Organisation Show Answer 2. Implementation of General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR) would prevent __________ through Mauritius and other tax havens : [A]Round tripping [B]Foreign ..
1. Which of the following countries is India’s largest trading partner among ASEAN group of nations? [A]Malaysia [B]Singapore [C]Indonesia [D]Vietnam Singapore Show Answer 2. Who among the following has clinched the Wimbledon Mens’ Singles Title, 2012? [A]Andy Murray [B]Novak Djokovic [C]Rafael Nadal [D]Roger Federer Roger Federer Show Answer 3. Which among the following has got ..
1. Which among the following States will be getting additional credit of $100 million from World Bank for an ongoing rural livelihood project called ‘Jeevika’? [A]Uttar Pradesh [B]Bihar [C]Madhya Pradesh [D]Rajasthan Bihar Show Answer 2. The recently launched new initiative called ‘Millenium Alliance (MA)’ between India and US is : [A]to fund innovators [B]to foster ..
1. The world’s youngest nation _______ which is wrecked by border wars, internal violence and shutdown of its vital oil production, recently marked its first anniversary of Independence. [A]Kosovo [B]South Sudan [C]Moldova [D]Montenegro South Sudan Show Answer 2. Who was the first person to serve two terms as Vice-President before becoming the President of India? ..