1. From July 1, 2012, all services, except those under a ‘negative list’, have come under the Service Tax net. How many services have escaped the service tax by finding place in negative list? [A]35 [B]38 [C]42 [D]48 38 Show Answer 2. Who among the following is the richest man of the World as per ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Consider the following Statements: 1.The responsibility of conducting the decennial Census rests with the Office of the Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India under the Ministry of Home Affairs. 2.C.Chandramouli is the Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India. Which among the above Statement(s) is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only 2 [C]Both 1 and 2 ..
1. The Government of India has appointed how many Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribes Commission since independence? [A]2 [B]4 [C]5 [D]7 2 So Far, two have been appointed. Centre will soon appoint a Scheduled Areas and Scheduled Tribes Commission – the third since independence – to examine various issues of development and welfare of tribals, ..
1. From July 1, 2012, which among the following countries has introduced the controversial carbon tax which makes around 300 businesses to pay $23 for every tonne of carbon emission they produce? [A]Canada [B]Mexico [C]Australia [D]New Zealand Australia Show Answer 2. Which among the following neighbouring country of India has a one party politics / ..
1. Which among the following is the main source of import of Liquefied Natural Gas for India? [A]Nigeria [B]Saudi Arabia [C]Qatar [D]Oman Qatar Show Answer 2. The handheld computer called the Nexus 7 has been recently released by ? [A]Microsoft [B]Apple [C]IBM [D]Google Google Show Answer 3. Which among the following countries is the world’s ..