1. Consider the following Statements regarding ‘Child Sex Ratio’ in India? 1.Child Sex Ratio is the number of females per thousand males in the age group 0–6 years. 2.Maharashtra and Haryana are the States having the highest and the lowest child sex ratio respectively. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Consider the following Statements regarding ‘Global Innovation Index (GII)-2012: 1.INSEAD and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) have co-published the GII-2012. 2.Sweden ranked first in GII-2012 report which was released recently. Which among the Statement(s) given above is/are correct? [A]Only 1 [B]Only 2 [C]Both 1 and 2 [D]Neither 1 nor 2 Only 1 Switzerland ..
1. The responsibility of compilation and release of the Index of Industrial Production(IIP) is vested in the: [A]Central Statistical Organisation [B]Office of Economic Advisor [C]Finance Commission [D]Ministry of Finance Central Statistical Organisation Show Answer 2. Implementation of General Anti Avoidance Rules (GAAR) would prevent __________ through Mauritius and other tax havens : [A]Round tripping [B]Foreign ..
1. Which of the following countries is India’s largest trading partner among ASEAN group of nations? [A]Malaysia [B]Singapore [C]Indonesia [D]Vietnam Singapore Show Answer 2. Who among the following has clinched the Wimbledon Mens’ Singles Title, 2012? [A]Andy Murray [B]Novak Djokovic [C]Rafael Nadal [D]Roger Federer Roger Federer Show Answer 3. Which among the following has got ..
1. Which among the following States will be getting additional credit of $100 million from World Bank for an ongoing rural livelihood project called ‘Jeevika’? [A]Uttar Pradesh [B]Bihar [C]Madhya Pradesh [D]Rajasthan Bihar Show Answer 2. The recently launched new initiative called ‘Millenium Alliance (MA)’ between India and US is : [A]to fund innovators [B]to foster ..