1. In 2012, the Rakhine state of which among the following countries was making news for conflicts between the ethnic Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims? [A]Cambodia [B]Myanmar [C]Sri Lanka [D]Nepal Myanmar Show Answer 2. At which among the following places, the National Centre for Agricultural Economics and Policy Research (NCAEPR) is located? [A]Mumbai [B]Bangalore [C]New ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who among the following is the present director of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)? [A]Alok Misra [B]A.S. Bhattacharya [C]T.C.A. Ranganathan [D]Alok Prasad A.S. Bhattacharya Show Answer 2. Cepheid’s GeneXpert is a molecular diagnostic system that is used to detect _______ in a patient. [A]HPV [B]HIV [C]Tuberculosis [D]Malaria Tuberculosis Cepheid’s Xpert MTB/RIF can ..
1. “Mee Seva”, the electronically delivery of citizen services is the e-governance project of which among the following states of India? [A]Karnataka [B]Kerala [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Tamil Nadu Andhra Pradesh Show Answer 2. India does not extend the Visa on Arrival facility to the tourists coming from which among the following countries? [A]Sri Lanka [B]Myanmar [C]Vietnam ..
1. The highest court of which among the following countries has recently upheld the world’s toughest law on cigarette promotion? [A]Germany [B]Australia [C]Canada [D]Mexico Australia Show Answer 2. A committee has been recently set up by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to review the taxation of development centres and IT sector. Who among the following head ..
1. Mount Tongariro which recently erupted, is located in which among the following countries? [A]Japan [B]New Zealand [C]Indonesia [D]South Korea New Zealand Show Answer 2. Which among the following country will be the host of 2014 Winter Olympics? [A]Russia [B]Canada [C]Switzerland [D]Iceland Russia 2014 Winter Olympics will be held in Sochi, Russia. Show Answer 3. ..