Page-350 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which among the following is a movie inspired by the Arab Spring? [A] Scream of the ants [B] The President [C] The Silence [D] Desert Rose The President The 45th International Film Festival began at Goa with the screening of the movie “The President”, by famous Iranian director Mohsen Makhmalbaf. The film was inspired ..
1. The 2014 Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Award has been given to __? [A]Rubber Board [B]Tea board of India [C]SAIL [D]ONGC Rubber Board Rubber Board of India has won the Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Award 2014 for excellence in the implementation of the official language policy for the year 2013-14. The award is given for excellence in ..
1. Which among the following is the first state in India to make law for “compulsory voting” in local body elections? [A]Haryana [B]Gujarat [C]Rajasthan [D]Madhya Pradesh Gujarat Gujarat Local Authorities Laws Bill, 2009 was recently given asset. 2. At which among the following places, Defence Bio-Energy Research (DIBER) is located? [A]Mussoorie [B]Leh [C]Haldwani [D]Palanpur Haldwani ..
1. At which among the following places, School of Planning and Architecture has NOT been established? [A]Delhi [B]Bangalore [C]Bhopal [D]Vijayawada Bangalore There are three Schools of Planning and Architecture (SPAs) in India at Bhopal, Delhi and Vijayawada. They were established with the objectives of providing quality Architecture and physical planning education. The SPAs primarily offer ..
1. What is the name of the new drug developed by scientists recently as an alternative to antibiotics? [A]Staphefekt [B]Dalvance [C]Orbactiv [D]Sivextro Staphefekt As the conventional antibiotics are losing their effectiveness against infections, scientists have developed the first drug as an alternative to antibiotics. The name of the drug is Staphefekt. It is claimed to ..