Page-322 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. What does “NCRB” stands for__? [A]National Criminal Records Bureau [B]National Cricket Records Bureau [C]National Control Records Bureau [D]National Crime Records Bureau Show Answer National Crime Records Bureau The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) is an Indian government agency responsible for collecting and analysing crime data as defined by the Indian Penal Code (IPC). It ..
1. Which Union ministry of India recently launched India Aspiration Fund (IAF) and SMILE scheme to aid small enterprises? [A]Ministry of Agriculture [B]Ministry of Finance [C]Ministry of Communications and Information Technology [D]Ministry of Human Resource Development Show Answer Ministry of Finance To provide soft loan for establishment of a Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), ..
1. India has imposed Anti-dumping duty on potassium carbonate imports from which of the following countries? [A]China and South Korea [B]Singapore and Taiwan [C]Taiwan and China [D]South Korea and Taiwan Show Answer South Korea and Taiwan India has imposed definitive anti-dumping duty for period of 5 years on Potassium Carbonate imports from Taiwan and South ..
1. Which district in India has highest number of e-toilets in its schools? [A]Guntur district [B]Srikakulam district [C]Nellore district [D]Kurnool district Show Answer Nellore district The Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh has become the first district in India to have highest number of e-toilets (461) in its schools. The Kerala-based Eram Scientific Solutions, the sole ..
1. In which state of India, the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) will be set up? [A]Uttar Pradesh [B]Rajasthan [C]New Delhi [D]Haryana Show Answer New Delhi The Government of India (GoI) has approved the setting up of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) for imparting MD and Ph.D level education in the traditional medicine ..