Page-321 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. To ensure 24×7 power supply to every house, the Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) has recently launched in which state of India? [A]Bikaner [B]Varanasi [C]Nagpur [D]New Delhi Answer: VaranasiNotes: The Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched the National Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh to provide 24×7 power supply to every ..
1. Who among the following is current Prime Minister of Sri Lanka? [A]Maithripala Sirisena [B]Ranil Wickremesinghe [C]Chandrika Kumaratunga [D]Mahinda Rajapaksa Answer: Ranil WickremesingheNotes: Recently, Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe had visited India. He is holding the office of Prime Minister of Sri Lanka since 9 January 2015. He is also the leader of the ..
1. The recently launched PMKKKY scheme is related to which of the following sectors? [A]Agriculture [B]Mines and Minerals [C]Industry [D]Education and Skill Development Answer: Mines and MineralsNotes: Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY) for welfare of the people living in areas which are affected directly or indirectly by mining. 2. Who among the following ..
1. Kalamandalam Satyabhama who passed away recently was a classical dancer of which form of India? [A]Kuchipudi [B]Bharatanatyam [C]Mohiniattam [D]Kathakali Answer: MohiniattamNotes: The Well-known Mohiniyattam dancer and Padmashree-awardee choreographer, Ms. Kalamandalam Satyabhama (77) passed away due to illness at Pallakad, Kerala. She was known for her experimental reforms in Mohiniyattam as she helped to make ..
1. India has signed pact with which country for repatriation of each other’s wanted prisoners and cooperate in all criminal matters? [A]Indonesia [B]Singapore [C]Seychelles [D]Switzerland Answer: IndonesiaNotes: India and Indonesia have signed a pact for repatriation of each other’s wanted prisoners and cooperate in all criminal matters, including gathering evidence. As per the agreement, India ..