1. Which country is the largest recipient of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in 2014? [A]China [B]USA [C]Russia [D]Brazil Answer: ChinaNotes: As per the UNCTAD world investment report, China became the largest recipient of FDI in 2014 with $129 billion inflows. China is followed by Hong Kong (China) that received $103 billion and the U.S. With ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which city is the venue for the International Conference on String Theory-2015? [A]Mumbai [B]Bengaluru [C]Chennai [D]Hyderabad Answer: BengaluruNotes: Strings 2015 conference will be held from 22 – 26 June 2015 at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, IISc Campus and ICTS Campus, Bengaluru. The conference, being held in India after 14 years, brings some ..
1. Keibul Lamjao, worlds only floating national park is located in which state? [A]Assam [B]Tripura [C]Manipur [D]Arunachal Pradesh Answer: ManipurNotes: The Keibul Lamjao National Park is in Bishnupur district of Manipur. The Keibul Lamjao, the only floating national park in the world, is home to the last of the brow-antlered deer (Rucervus eldii eldii), one ..
1. Which country has been named the most peaceful country in the world? [A]Denmark [B]Iceland [C]Austria [D]New Zealand Answer: IcelandNotes: Iceland was named the most peaceful country in the world, followed by Denmark, Austria, New Zealand and Switzerland. Syrian has been ranked lowest in the list due to ongoing civil war in the country. The ..
1. Which Asian country parliament has recently passed a bill to lower the voting age from 20 to 18 years? [A]South Korea [B]Japan [C]China [D]Bangladesh Answer: JapanNotes: Japan’s parliament passed a bill to lower the voting age from 20 to 18. The decision will result in adding 2.4 million new voters to the nation’s current ..