Page-319 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. The India Brand Equity Foundation is a trust established by which ministry? [A]Ministry of Economics [B]Ministry of Commerce [C]Ministry of Agriculture [D]Ministry of Defence Answer: Ministry of CommerceNotes: India Brand Equity Foundation is a trust established by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Its primary objective is to ..
1. Nuakhai festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India? [A]Bihar [B]Uttar Pradesh [C]Odisha [D]Punjab Answer: OdishaNotes: Nuakhai is an agricultural festival mainly observed by people of Western Odisha in India. Nuakhai is observed to welcome the new rice of the season. According to the Hindu calendar it is observed on panchamitithi ..
1. Who among the following heads the expert group set up by NITI Aayog to draft land leasing law? [A]R Mehrishi [B]T Haque [C]JP Mishra [D]HS Meena Answer: T HaqueNotes: The Agriculture Division of National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog constituted an expert group on Land Leasing. The expert group will be headed by ..
1. Which among the following is the National flower of the newly adopted constitution of Nepal? [A]Lali gurans [B]Chrysanthemum [C]Lotus [D]Blue water lily Answer: Lali guransNotes: With reference of the newly adopted constitution of Nepal, the list of national symbols of Nepal are a) National Bird: Himalayan monal (Lophophorus impejanus). b) National Flag: World’s only ..
1. To ensure 24×7 power supply to every house, the Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) has recently launched in which state of India? [A]Bikaner [B]Varanasi [C]Nagpur [D]New Delhi Answer: VaranasiNotes: The Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched the National Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh to provide 24×7 power supply to every ..