Page-318 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was conferred with the Merlin Award by International Magicians Associations? [A]O P Sharma [B]Zenia Bhumgara [C]Kuda Bux [D]Maneka Sorcar Answer: Zenia Bhumgara Famous magician Zenia Bhumgara was conferred with the Merlin Award by International Magicians Associations. The Merlin is to magicians what the Oscar is to films. The association selects a handful of ..
1. Cotopaxi, a beautiful snow covered volcano is located in which country? [A]Cuba [B]USA [C]Ecuador [D]Chile Answer: Ecuador Cotopaxi is an active stratovolcano in the Andes Mountains, located in the Latacunga canton of Cotopaxi Province, Ecuador, in South America. It is the second highest summit in Ecuador, reaching a height of 5,897 m (19,347 ft). ..
1. Who has won the PGA of American Player of the year award? [A]Tiger Wood [B]Jordan Spieth [C]Bubba Watson [D]Zach Johnson Answer: Jordan Spieth American golfer Jordan Spieth has been awarded the PGA of America Player of the Year award and the Vardon Trophy for the lowest scoring average. Spieth has become the second youngest ..
1. Currently, which among the following countries have space observatory? 1. USA 2. Japan 3. China 4. Russia Select the correct option from the codes given below: [A]Only 1, 2 & 4 [B]Only 2, 3 & 4 [C]Only 1, 3 & 4 [D]1, 2, 3 & 4 Answer: Only 1, 2 & 4Notes: So far ..
1. Who became the first solo woman to win the prestigious Royal Society Winton Prize for Science Books of the Year award? [A]Gaia Vince [B]Bill Bryson [C]Christopher Jean [D]Martiana Higgs Answer: Gaia VinceNotes: Gaia Vince became the first solo woman to win the prestigious Royal Society Science Book of the year award. She won 2015 ..