Page-312 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. First international film festival for the persons with disabilities (IFFPD) will be held in which city? [A]Jaipur [B]New Delhi [C]Bangalore [D]Panaji Answer: New Delhi From 1st to 3rd December 2015, first international film festival for the persons with disabilities (IFFPD) will be held in New Delhi. The festival will be organized to recognise the ..
1. Mana Patel and Virdhawal Khade are related to which sports? [A]Wrestling [B]Boxing [C]Swimming [D]Shooting Answer: Swimming Mana Patel of Gujarat won the gold medal in the 69th senior National Aquatic Championship in women’s category whereas Virdhawal Khade (Maharashtra) was declared best swimmer of the event in men’s category. The 69th senior National Aquatic Championship ..
1. What is the Swachh Bharat cess on services? [A]0.25% [B]0.50% [C]0.75% [D]1.00% Answer: 0.50% The central government has announced a Swachh Bharat cess at the rate of 0.5% on all services now liable to service tax. The Swachh Bharat cess will be effective from November 15 this year. The proceeds will be used for ..
1. Microsoft has selected which city for its pilot projects in Digital India initiative? [A]Surat [B]Kolkata [C]Varanasi [D]Allahabad Answer: Varanasi Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella’s plans for the ambitious Digital India programme include an experimental technology pilot in Varanasi. The software giant has chosen the pilgrim town in Uttar Pradesh as the venue for a project ..
1. Bimal Prasad, who passed away recently was India’s former ambassador of which country? [A]Pakistan [B]Nepal [C]Sri Lanka [D]Bangladesh Answer: Nepal Bimal Prasad (92), who was former ambassador to Nepal during early nineties passed away on November 4, 2015 in New Delhi. He was a close associate of Jayaprakash Narayan. He authored many books on ..