Page-311 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which Indian state is considered home to the Citrus Indica, the very first species of citrus fruits in the world? [A]Himachal Pradesh [B]Manipur [C]Meghalaya [D]Kerala Answer: Meghalaya Meghalaya is considered as the home to the Citrus Indica or Wild Orange, the very first species of citrus fruits in the world. It is found in ..
1. Basaveshwara – whose statue was unveiled by Indian Prime Minister in London – was a famous poet in which language? [A]Tamil [B] Malayalam [C]Sanskrit [D]Kannada Answer: Kannada Prime Minister Narendra Modi has unveiled the Statue of Basaveshwara in London. Basaveshwara was a 12th century Indian philosopher and Kannada poet. He spread social awareness through ..
1. In which among the following sectors, 100% FDI is allowed under automatic route in India? [A]Duty Free Shops [B]Defence [C]Banking [D]Broadcasting Answer: Duty Free Shops The government has allowed 100% FDI in Duty Free Shops under automatic route. In the Defence sector, 49 per cent foreign investment has been allowed under the automatic route ..
1. Which is the first Indian state to launch auction of mines? [A]West Bengal [B]Gujarat [C]Tamil Nadu [D]Karnataka Answer: Gujarat Gujarat has become the first state in the country to start mines auction. The Gujarat government has issued a notification for auction of five limestone blocks. Gujarat government has passed the Mines and Minerals (Development ..
1. Which day is celebrated as National Legal Services Day (NLSD) in India? [A]5 November [B]7 November [C]9 November [D]11 November Answer: 9 November The 9th of November of every year is celebrated as the Legal Services Day in India. It was first started by Supreme court of India in the year 1995 to provide ..