1. India’s first court to be powered by solar energy has been recently inaugurated at __? [A]Jharkhand [B]Odisha [C]West Bengal [D]Telangana Answer: Jharkhand Kurti district court in Jharkhand became the first court in the country to operate on solar energy. The court is equipped with 180KW grid connected to a rooftop solar plant, out of ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who was conferred with the Merlin Award by International Magicians Associations? [A]O P Sharma [B]Zenia Bhumgara [C]Kuda Bux [D]Maneka Sorcar Answer: Zenia Bhumgara Famous magician Zenia Bhumgara was conferred with the Merlin Award by International Magicians Associations. The Merlin is to magicians what the Oscar is to films. The association selects a handful of ..
1. Cotopaxi, a beautiful snow covered volcano is located in which country? [A]Cuba [B]USA [C]Ecuador [D]Chile Answer: Ecuador Cotopaxi is an active stratovolcano in the Andes Mountains, located in the Latacunga canton of Cotopaxi Province, Ecuador, in South America. It is the second highest summit in Ecuador, reaching a height of 5,897 m (19,347 ft). ..
1. Who has won the PGA of American Player of the year award? [A]Tiger Wood [B]Jordan Spieth [C]Bubba Watson [D]Zach Johnson Answer: Jordan Spieth American golfer Jordan Spieth has been awarded the PGA of America Player of the Year award and the Vardon Trophy for the lowest scoring average. Spieth has become the second youngest ..
1. Currently, which among the following countries have space observatory? 1. USA 2. Japan 3. China 4. Russia Select the correct option from the codes given below: [A]Only 1, 2 & 4 [B]Only 2, 3 & 4 [C]Only 1, 3 & 4 [D]1, 2, 3 & 4 Answer: Only 1, 2 & 4Notes: So far ..