Page-308 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which of the following countries are anchor investors of the Commonwealth Trade Financing Facility? [A]India, Sri Lanka, Malta and Mauritius [B]India, Sri Lanka, Australia and Mauritius [C]Sri Lanka, Australia, South Africa and United Kingdom [D]Sri Lanka, Australia, South Africa and Nigeria Answer: India, Sri Lanka, Malta and Mauritius In the recently held Commonwealth Summit ..
Topics: Mymail Posts Notification
1. Who has won the 2015 Macau Open Grand Prix Gold Badminton tournament? [A]Saina Nehwal [B]P V Sindhu [C]Jwala Gutta [D]Ashwini Ponnappa Answer: P V Sindhu Indian shuttler P V Sindhu has won the 2015 Macau Open Grand Prix Gold Badminton tournament in the women’s single category. She has won this title for the third ..
1. Who will be the first woman Secretary-General of the Commonwealth? [A]Gareth Peirce [B]Justline Thornton [C]Baroness Patricia [D]Cherie Blair Answer: Baroness Patricia Dominica-born British lawyer Patricia Scotland (60) has been elected as the new Secretary General of the Commonwealth. She becomes the first woman and also first British citizen to be elected as secretary-general of ..
1. Which country has approved the human consumption of a genetically engineered (GE) Salmon? [A]Japan [B]China [C]United States [D]Australia Answer: United States Recently, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) of United Statues has approved the human consumption of a genetically engineered (GE) Salmon. It marks the first time the FDA has authorized the sale of ..
1. Who is the new President of ASSOCHAM? [A]Deepak Mahajan [B]Ved Jain [C]Sunil Kanoria [D]Sandeep Jajodia Answer: Sunil Kanoria Sunil Kanoria, Vice-chairman of SERI Infrastructure Finance Ltd., has taken the charge as President of ASSOCHAM. Kanoria has succeeded Rana Kapoor, Yes Bank Managing Director and CEO. Sunil Kanoria is also the joint Managing Director of ..