Page-294 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Bombay Stock exchange (BSE)? [A]Sudhakar Rao [B]Sethurathnam Ravi [C]Prem Kumar [D]S Ramadorai Answer: ethurathnam RaviThis information was updated. In November, 2017, eminent chartered accountant Sethurathnam Ravi has been appointed as the chairman of the leading stock exchange BSE. 2. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) ..
1. What is the campaign theme of the 2016 International Women’s Day? [A]#PledgeForUnity [B]#PledgeForParity [C]#PledgeForFreedom [D]#PledgeForEquality Answer: #PledgeForParityNotes: The International Women’s Day is observed every year on March 8 to highlight the achievements of women while calling for greater equality. The 2016 theme is “Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step It Up for Gender Equality”. The ..
1. Who has been chosen for Innovation Award 2016 for developing laterite based arsenic water filter? [A]Nipun Singhi [B]Shubhankar Singhvi [C]Sirshendu De [D]Sudha Jain Answer: Sirshendu DeNotes: Dr. Sirshendu De, Professor of the Chemical Engineering department of the IIT, Kharagpur, has been selected for the Innovation Award 2016 for developing low cost eco-friendly laterite based ..
1. What is the theme of the first National conference of Women legislators? [A]Unite Women of India [B]Building Resurgent India [C]Rising Women Power [D]Women’s Role in Building India Answer: Building Resurgent IndiaNotes: The President of India Pranab Mukherjee has inaugurated the first National conference of Women legislators titled “The Role of Women Legislators in Nation ..
1. Who will be conferred with the 47th Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2015? [A]Rishi Kapoor [B]Jaya Bachhan [C]Manoj Kumar [D]Kamal Hassan Answer: Manoj KumarNotes: The veteran Film Actor and Director Manoj Kumar will be conferred with the 47th Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2015 for his outstanding contribution to the growth and ..
Question Category: Current Affairs