Page-293 of Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. “Pattiseema lift irrigation project” has been launched in which state of India? [A]Tamil Nadu [B]Telangana [C]Andhra Pradesh [D]Kerala Answer: Andhra PradeshNotes: The Andhra Pradesh government has launched India’s first river linking project “Pattiseema lift irrigation project” that connects Godavari River with Krishna River from the ongoing Polavaram Multi-purpose Irrigation Project. The project has been ..
1. Who among the following won the Laadli Media and Advertising Award for Gender Sensitivity 2014-2015? [A]Aruna Gali [B]Kiran Bedi [C]Medha Patkar [D]Vandana Shiva Answer: Aruna GaliNotes: Aruna Gali won the award for the Laadli Media and Advertising Gender Sensitivity 2014-2015. Her Telugu blog ‘Vivakshaku Mugimpu Palakaali’ has been selected as the best blog under ..
Question Category: Current Affairs
1. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)? [A]Amit Bhosle [B]Permod Kohli [C]Nikhil Sharma [D]Mayuri Saxena Answer: Permod KohliNotes: Permod Kohli, the retired Chief Justice of Sikkim High Court Justice, has been appointed as the Chairman of Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) for a period of 5 years with effect from ..
1. Which country has recently signed refugee deal with European Union? [A]Iran [B]Turkey [C]Russia [D]Saudi Arabia Answer: TurkeyNotes: After five months of intense negotiations, the European Union (EU) and Turkey finally signed a key deal on March 18 to prevent migration movements stemming from the Syrian war. According to the deal, any asylum-seeker reaching Greece ..
1. Who has won the 2016 Formula One Rolex Australian Grand Prix? [A]Nico Rosberg [B]Daniel Ricciardo [C]Lewis Hamilton [D]Sebastian Vettel Answer: Nico RosbergNotes: Nico Rosberg, a German racing driver for Mercedes Formula One team, has won the 2016 Formula One Rolex Australian Grand Prix. 2. Who is the winner of the first Noor Inayat Khan ..