1. The Medaram tribal festival is celebrated in which state of India? [A]West Bengal [B]Kerala [C]Telangana [D]Tamil Nadu Answer: TelanganaNotes: The Medaram Jatara is a sacred tribal festival is celebrated in honouring the goddesses in Medaram village in Tadvai Mandal in Warangal district, Telangana. The four day fair, also known as Sammakka Saralamma Jatara, is ..
Daily Current Affairs -2020: Objective [MCQ] Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which of the following country has decided to sell nuclear-capable F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan? [A]United States [B]United Kingdom [C]China [D]France Answer: United StatesNotes: Recently, the United States has decided to sell eight nuclear-capable F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan. India expressed its disappointment with the US decision. 2. U K Sinha has been reappointed ..
1. Which city has been declared cleanest city in Swachh Sarvekshan survey 2016? [A]Mysuru [B]Chandigarh [C]Tiruchirapalli [D]Dhanbad Answer: MysuruNotes: Under the Swachh Sarvekshan 2016, 73 cities has been surveyed by the Quality Council of India on the basis of cleanliness and sanitation. Mysuru city from Karnataka has topped the list followed by Chandigarh, Tiruchirapalli, New ..
1. The World Radio Day is observed on which date? [A]February 13 [B]March 15 [C]April 15 [D]July 6 Answer: February 13Notes: The World Radio Day is observed every year on February 13 to educate people, to provide information and to promote freedom of expression across cultures. This year’s theme of the day is “Radio in ..
1. India’s first disabled-friendly beach will come up in which state? [A]Maharashtra [B]Kerala [C]Gujarat [D]Tamil Nadu Answer: GujaratNotes: India’s first disable friendly beach will come up at the Tithal beach in Valsad district, Gujarat. It aims to provide better facilities to the disable peoples at the public places like hospitals, parks, movie theatres, etc. The ..